Saturday, 24 November 2012
#7 Week 4 essay TV and Newspaper
Write a short essay of about 400 words about the below stated issue: news and you.
How often do you read the paper or watch the news on TV? How important is it for you to keep up with current events?
Reading newspaper is one of my hobby, maybe I was trained since I was a child to read newspaper every morning with my father, so I felt something's not right if I didn't read newspaper for a day. For me newspaper is a way to deliver news the old way. Like me, some people just love the old ways to receive information. For me it is really important to read newspaper or watch news every day because we really need to know the world because we can't just not care about the world, which is our home.
To me, if I don't read a newspaper a day, I feel like something is missing because I read newspaper every day because my dad always put newspaper on the table before breakfast, encourage us to read it. So automatically if everyday I see a newspaper, I will read it.
I always watch news with my family at night because my family won't let us watch any channel. they kinda forced us to watch with them. The news that attract my attention is about homicide, general knowledge or entertainment. Sometime the TV station knows how to make people watch news every night example they put a top news about a entertainer on the highlight of the news, but only show it at the end so people have to watch the entire news to watch it.
Until now, I still read newspaper every morning. Sometimes the traditional way, but since in college, I only read it online because I have no time to go and buy one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment